Friday 5 April 2024

Cancer challenge update

 


Thank you so much for everyone who has donated so far towards my 100 push-ups a day to raise money for Cancer Research UK during April. Such a great response - thank you! 

If you haven`t read "My Story" on the Giving page, I am not only ding it for Cancer Research generally, but in memory of our Dad, who passed away last June. Dad had an aggressive skin cancer along with a number of other health issues, but it was that that eventually took him, and it was very sad to witness his final week in particular.

Due to having a full radial nerve rebuild in my left arm following removal of a nerve-sheath tumour, I am doing the "wall push-outs", which are painful enough, but I am doing them in two blocks of 50 each day.

Spread the word, because if anyone else can give towards Cancer Research that would be really appreciated.

Thank you