Sunday 8 September 2024

Coming events at WWT Llanelli

 


Excuse the dodgy phone pic (i`m more at home with my camera), but here`s a quick reminder of a couple of events coming up in September that i`m involved with.

Firstly, on Wednesday 18th September 2024 at 6pm, it`s the annual High Tide watch from the British Steel hide. This event is always popular as we watch the big tide often bring in hundreds if not thousands of birds.

Sometimes, the build up of birds will attract some additional raptors (birds of prey), and previous suspects have included Marsh Harrier and Peregrine.

I`ll be there to lend a hand, together with on a separate `Walk with the Warden` on Saturday 21st September at 11.30am. The walk this month will be lead by Brian rather than myself, but i`ll be attending as usual.

There might be something else in the pipeline too that may or may not come off. That`s all I can say at present, so watch this blog / my social media for any further news.

Thanks