Thursday 30 March 2023

WWT volunteering


I`m happy to say that I will be helping with the `Walk with a warden` session at WWT Llanelli on 15th April, and again in mid-May. 

In addition to this, I will be carrying out the monthly `Walk` sessions myself during the summer. Don`t question me too much though!!

Check out the events page of WWT Llanelli here: https://www.wwt.org.uk/wetland-centres/llanelli/whats-on/


On Sunday 7th May I will be with Brian (Dr.Brian Briggs) when we do the annual Dawn Chorus Walk, an event I always look forward to. It`s an early start, meeting at 5.45am to go out at 6am, but always well worth it for the bird song throughout the walk. We are there just to help you pick up on things, and help with any questions as we go through the morning.

Come prepared with suitable clothing and footwear, but let`s hope for good weather for all the events.