Thursday 17 August 2023

 



As the remnant`s of summer will soon begin to creep into autumn (where did the year go?) it`s time for me to make those plans that I probably won`t get around to again, but who knows. 

One project I haven`t done for ages is to visit `fall country` on the edge of the Brecon Beacons. A beautiful area, to be respected at all times due to it`s muddy and slippery environment, the falls at Pontneddfechan are just one of a series that can lead to the higher ground of the Beacons.

I think for the plan later this year it will be all tripods - both the carbon fibre Benro plus the small `bendy` Gorilla  - and possibly mic up with the Rode mic to work on some video too to edit into slow motion. 

This time around I think i`ll use my Gobe ND filters at different levels, which may or may not work, but should allow for greater slow shutter speed control.

Hmm, this has got me thinking into autumn mode now. Will add this to my never-ending to do list of projects.