Wednesday 10 July 2024

Back to falconry

 



Later this week i`ll be covering some photography for a falconry customer experience session again, where the flying is private and one-to-one with the falconer. I remain on the periphery, taking photos to remember the experience by. 

Set in a quiet area of a country park, and with permission of the landowner, the falconry sessions normally last around 60 - 90 minutes. By adding on the option to have photos taken, the "Experience Day" can be captured on camera, the images I take normally edited and turned around to the client via Dropbox / WeTransfer within 24 hours. (No images of the client flying the birds are ever made public by myself on social media)

If you would like to book a Falconry Experience session with Carmarthenshire Falconry, either contact them directly or if not message me and I will pass your details on.