Saturday 4 February 2023

a draining week

 

well not actually ..

I`ve spent nearly all this week following through what started off as an issue with blocked pipes, but ended up with the diagnosis of a collapsed drain! What`s this got to do with my photography? Well it took over from everything else, regularly chasing the insurance company, who were chasing the middle-man, etc. The result - a wasted week timewise, resulting in no photography, and very little time free to do much else.

Although still not feeling 100%, I was hoping for some time spare. There have been good sightings of the Otter and Kingfisher at WWT, where I was hoping to be back volunteering this week, so I have some catching up to do.

Unfortunately I also missed the best opportunities to catch the Comet passing through, as cloud obscured it during it`s best angle and brightness. High pressure coming in this weekend, so hoping that with a `craned neck` I might be able to catch it this evening before it fades too much and speeds away. 

So it`s mainly been a week dominated by `draingate`. This time next week everything should be rectified. You never know what`s around the corner do you?

Wishing you clear skies and calm weather.